Eve’s Women in Leadership – Meet Michelle
Please describe your job title and your responsibilities at Eve & Co?
I am an Assistant Grower and I am the woman who takes care of the irrigation side of the plants. I make sure my “ladies” have the nutrients they need to grow healthy and strong. I also take care of a lot of the preventative maintenance associated with the flowering room.
- What is your favourite part of your job?
Watching my “girls” grow healthy and strong!
2. What woman inspires you and why?
I am inspired by any woman with confidence. These women can do anything they set their mind too.
3. What is your favourite thing about being a woman?
I love when because I am a women people assume I can’t do something typically “male” and it shocks them when I can do it!
4. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I bought a standard car and learned how to drive stick with it. I loved that car!
5. What is your phobia?
I hate RATS!
6. What is your favourite quote?
She’s broken, stressed, tired, depressed, sad, weary, but if you ask her how she is doing, she will say “fine.” #Superwomen
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. What was your first job?
I worked at a garlic farm. Scraping & harvesting it.