Eve’s Women in Leadership – Meet Cindi
March 3, 2020
Please describe your job title and your responsibilities at Eve & Co? Accounting Manager. I process accounts payable, accounts receivable, government remittances, assist with payroll, prepare cash forecasts, and various other financial duties.
- What is a common misconception you see about your job? I do taxes.
- What is your favourite part of your job? The people I work with; they’re so creative and talented and funny.
- What woman inspires you and why? Women who genuinely want to see other women succeed; there are so many obstacles to getting what you want already, women should be cheerleaders for other women.
- If time and money were no issue at all, what hobby would you want to take up? Building houses with Habitat for Humanity around the world.
- What is your favourite quote? People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people won’t forget how you made them feel. (Maya Angelou)
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Happy.
- Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, Bret Michaels